Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Friday, April 20, 2012

7 months!!!

Holy moly... Our baby boy is 7 months old today! Time is flying & every day Liam is surprising us by doing something new. He is now standing by pulling up on furniture & sitting a lot better on his own (still wobbly though). Most exciting of all, Liam decided to celebrate turning 7 months old by crawling for the first time!!!! I walked in from work today & he crawled toward the door. I said to Kobe, "OMG! Is he crawling?!" Kobe said, "I guess so!" Then my first reaction was to throw myself down on the floor with Liam & videotape him. Well, wouldn't you know as soon as the camera came out he refused to do it again! Haha... go figure! We also recently had to move his crib mattress down one level bc he started trying to stand in it. It all started with him just peeking out between the bars of the bed, then it went to full blown pulling up! I have to admit though, him peeking through those bars was so darn cute! One morning he sat there & watched Kobe & I getting ready from the comfort of his crib. All we saw were two little eyes, big & bright, right between the bars. lol!

This is the very first time Liam stood up! Now he's a pro at it.

Liam pulled himself up & stood there in sheer joy banging his hands on the entertainment center! lol

Sitting up playing with his blocks!

Peeping Tom Liam! lol... Is that not adorable??

"Mama look at me!!!"

"Oh hai! I'm just playing with my alligator learning my colors, shapes, & 1,2,3's." lol

No comments:

Post a Comment