Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tears of joy + a tiny helping of sadness...

Well, it happened... I already cried at the thought of Liam turning one year old. Yep, you read that right-our baby boy will be 1 yr old in less than 24 hrs & just thinking about it brought on the momma sobs. All I can say is that this has been the best year of my life. From the moment I saw his tiny little body come into this world & heard his loud first cry, I haven't been the same. I know any mother would say this about her child, but I seriously feel like Kobe & I have the best baby in the world. Just thinking of all the happy memories we've made this past year and all the new parent situations we've lived through... It's just such a happy occasion that we'll be celebrating tomorrow. I cried tears of joy earlier, but there was also a smidgen of sadness because my baby isn't such a little tiny baby anymore. He's a big boy who loves to dance & eat & watch the Sprout channel! I don't care how big he gets though, as long as I'm living my baby he'll be. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment